Bleecker Tattersall Travel Tote

John 5

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
I have kinda been eyeing this since it came out... and am contemplating on possibly purchasing it soon? Though I don't know if it's too girly for me? What do you all think?

I need a basic overnight bag that I can put a few personal furnishings, toothbrush, etc. into. The only thing that's holding me back is the white exterior and the signature interior. The white exterior doesn't bother me as much, since I could always purchase the fabric cleaner. As for the interior, I wish it would be plain brown or have a Tatterall interior.

Here are a few pics of the bag:

77815421ouk7.jpg

77816140olv5.jpg

77816152oac1.jpg

I love that bag, and am also thinking about getting it(Probably closer to Xmas). But Im not sure how it would look on a man:s. I think its probably too girly!

oooohhhh Candace I love that travel bag that you have posted up. Sorry John....I think the tattersall is way tooo girly. :sad: Do you like the one Candace picked out for you? Also try the Coach Outlets because they always have travel bags for sooooo cheap and they are more masculine looking.

I think the Tattersall tote is a bit girly...I agree, I saw a lot of bags at the Outlets. Also, they have men's travel bags on the Coach website that you might want to take a look at.

I'll have to agree it's too girly.

What about the Gigi tote? I tried this on at the Nordstrom sale table over the weekend and really really wanted to get it for my next trip but decided to save the $ for another day.

If you got the black or the chocolate signature, I don't think that's too girly.

^^^ Not really a fan of that bag, Bag-Mania. But thanks for the suggestion! :smile:

The only bag that I kinda liked was the one posted by Candace.

With the feedback received, I'm leaning towards not getting it and just sticking to the black duffle bag that I'm currently using. I am however DEFINITELY getting the bag below SOON. What is everyone's thoughts on this camera bag from the Heritage Stripe Line, only $248?

11359_BKHDB_d2.jpg