Bleecker Street X-L Convertible Tote!!!! Yum!

luralee

Changes mind always!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
Has anyone seen this tote IRL? It's in the Legacy Boutique and I stumbled across it. Comes in 5 colors of leather accents. Love, Love, Love. But the SA at my store said they can't even get their discount in the Legacy Boutique because they aren't a "flagship" store. There is no way I would purchase this without PCE, but LOVE it.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::drool:

Attachments

• bleecker st tote.jpg
    bleecker st tote.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 97
Now that's my ultimate summer tote, the Bleecker Straw didn't do it for me, sadly. Too bad the Legacy Boutique isn't in California, otherwise I would have bought that. booo!

Has anyone seen this tote IRL? It's in the Legacy Boutique and I stumbled across it. Comes in 5 colors of leather accents. Love, Love, Love. But the SA at my store said they can't even get their discount in the Legacy Boutique because they aren't a "flagship" store. There is no way I would purchase this without PCE, but LOVE it.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::drool:

I noticed these yesterday too. I LOVE it!

Here are all the colors!
12294_b4gu_a0_front

12294_b4gs_a0_front

12294_b4ca_a0_front

12294_b4bl_a0_front

12294_b4wt_a0_front

I like the blue color but I wish the emblem was in white so you could see it better and add more contrast! The green and camel are cute too!!! Not cute enough for me to spend $548 though! :Push: