Bleecker Stitched Pocket Hobo?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 21, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
  2. I saw this bag on the website and didn't read the description carefully enough; I thought the trim was suede and immediately was not interested. However, when I saw it at the boutique, I fell in love and bought it. The trim is crinkled patent leather in a color colored Flint, which is a brown with a hint of olive it in depending on the light. It is comparable to the Bleecker woven pocket hobo, only in signature. I love that it has the tattersall lining. :tup:

3. 53baglady do you have any pics.....none of the boutiques near me have it in the store.....I would love a real life modeling pic....

4. My husband wasn't thrilled about modeling but he did a good job. He is 5'8"; the bag is a nice size for him:graucho:. The bag is unstuffed in the picture; I think it has a nice slouch to it and the front pocket is very handy.

Attached Files:

5. Thanks so much.......I think he did a great job....what a nice husband.....its much shinier than in your pics than on coach site.....its very nice....lovely purchase....

6. Wow - what a nice husband! That's a cute bag - congrats! I wish it came in all leather in some nice "pop" colors.

7. Thanks for the modelling pics, your hubby wears it well ;) Ohhhh now that I got my Carly parchment, I think I *have* to designate a new HG bad right? :tup: