Bleecker painted dot collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What does everyone think about the new Bleecker Dot Coated Canvas? Has anyone purchased any of those items yet and would like to share a pic? Wonder how they will wear.

2. I love them, adorable. I don't have any yet but it's just a matter of time :smile:

3. I am on a big time bag ban, but I really liked the look of the wallets. Very cute.

4. I would love to have a cosmetic case in the blue dots.

5. Love it!

6. I have the cosmetic case, bought it using FB 25%. I haven't used it yet but she's sitting on my dresser at home and the blue dots just make me smile....yes, I'm strange!:balloon:

7. Cosmetic bag

Attached Files:

8. Outside

Attached Files:

9. I have the cosmetic case, too, as well as other coated canvas cosmetic bags and wristlets. They wear great and the exterior wipes clean easily.

Attached Files:

10. I ordered the zippy wallet and the cosmetic case with the 30% off PCE. I couldn't resist. I think they are so cute. There was a painted dot tote in the spring preview thread. I was going to call my SA or Jax to check on availability before the PCE ended, but I didn't have a chance. I can't wait for it to come out. I love totes and think it will be such a cute spring bag.

Style is 29432

Attached Files:

11. This one?

Attached Files:

12. I have the red painted dot mini skinny and just ordered the medium continental wallet with PCE today. Such a cute collection and seems like it will be easy to take care of.

13. oh, I think I need this in my life!:lol:

14. I like that tote! I was hoping for a bag in the silver/tan dot print. I also think these would be great spring bags.

15. if they offer brown dots.. then I am in trouble.. :smile: