Bleecker Leather Legacy Business Tote

TeenO

Jul 31, 2011
Has anyone had a chance to see the men's Bleecker Leather Legacy Business Tote in lime? I am wondering how the colour looks? I am considering ordering it with my PCE!

Has anyone had a chance to see the men's Bleecker Leather Legacy Business Tote in lime? I am wondering how the colour looks? I am considering ordering it with my PCE!

It's darker then the DD, I was disappointed because I wanted something bright and loud for summer but it's actually a subtle lime.

I actually have it. I received it a few weeks ago! By far my favorite style. The size is perfect. I mean I love my full size Bleecker totes but this is much better for everyday and the color is amazing for spring! Ill attach a group shot and a shot next to the Kelley Green for color reference. It's bright but not overpowering. Hope this helps!! :smile:

image-1675991117.jpg

With flash

image-3553400250.jpg

With out flash

image-3078979813.jpg

The whole gang! :smile:

I actually have it. I received it a few weeks ago! By far my favorite style. The size is perfect. I mean I love my full size Bleecker totes but this is much better for everyday and the color is amazing for spring! Ill attach a group shot and a shot next to the Kelley Green for color reference. It's bright but not overpowering. Hope this helps!! :smile:

View attachment 2033574

With flash

View attachment 2033575

With out flash

View attachment 2033576

Wow, MrCoachie I love your bags!!! Such beautiful colors :heart::loveeyes:

View attachment 2033574

With flash

View attachment 2033575

With out flash

View attachment 2033576

Beautiful!!!!! And that lime! wowwww I love it! Thanks for sharing!

View attachment 2033574

With flash

View attachment 2033575

With out flash

View attachment 2033576

Love your collection:smile:

View attachment 2033574

With flash

View attachment 2033575

With out flash

View attachment 2033576

Your family is beautiful!

View attachment 2033574

With flash

View attachment 2033575

With out flash

View attachment 2033576

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn beautiful

I love it!!!! All of them are so beautiful!!!!!! I think this might be my next tote! I love how you added the luggage tags!