Bleecker Duffle Poll

Here's what I think of the Bleecker Duffle

• I'd never bother with such a plain bag

• I bought one but returned/sold it (or am thinking about getting rid of it)

• I have one and am thinking about getting another

• I have one and want to get another

• I have more than one color in the same size

• I have a Bleecker Duffle in more than one size

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have the Large Magenta and I really like it but it's kind of annoying to use. I wouldn't buy another large one but I would probably buy a medium because I love that I can wear it cross-body!

I voted that I have one and am thinking of buying another.

I bought a one in rose with my PCE. I haven't committed to it quite yet though. The tags are still on it. I had been wanting a red bag for quite some time. I am just not sure it's the perfect one for me. I think it's a little plain. I really like stuff with more hardware. But I do love the fact that it can be worn cross-body. I have considered selling it, but I'm having a really hard time deciding.

Here's my take: I had the black. Loved the black, but not like the old-fashioned ones. Wish they had not put contrast stitching on black. I hate that look. If you want the real reason: my co-worker had the same bag and I didn't want the same one. Sounds silly. Now, I was able to get the same duffle with signature and white trim. What a lovely bag for summer and warm weather. *also at a great sale price Totally different. I am normally not into signature, but on that bag it looks crisp. Loved the shoulder bags but the strap is not long enough and it keeps slipping off my shoulder. You know, I also think it is something about the type of leather used, which makes them look older quicker. Glove-tanned didn't do that, but you really had to fuss over it.

I like the duffle style, but I like large bags and that large Bleeker is just too huge for me - between my hips and the width of the bag, I feel like I'm going to run into everyone with it.

I like the duffle style, but I like large bags and that large Bleeker is just too huge for me - between my hips and the width of the bag, I feel like I'm going to run into everyone with it.

Yes, they are large if you use them as shoulder bags, but work quite well crossbody. Have you tried that?? You can easily wear both the large and smaller duffle crossbody.

What I don't like is that the duffles are black holes. The zippers are annoying too. I don't own them because I find them convenient, but rather because I like the leather, colors, and overall look. I hate using the duffles daily, and when I do use one, I have to change bags the next day or so because they make me really cranky!

I love my Bleeker Large Duffles. I love that I can wear them crossbody as the hands free aspect works for my Lifestlye. I love the colors and I don't find them plain at all but simple in design. The beautiful strap gives them the perfect finish and that strap
really shows off when wearing the bag cross body. I have the Bottle green, Magenta
and Canary colors.:tup:

I think that the Bleeker Duffles have real beauty in their simplicity; they aren't fussy but the leather is gorgeous and they are extremely practical. You can wear it crossbody or as a shoulder bag, which is great for when you have kids with you. The rust is my favorite color, and it's just so versatile.

Sometimes I want to carry a beautiful Coach bag but not one that screams the brand, and this bag gets noticed but more for its subtle beauty.