Bleecker Duffle Action shots?

krispin41

I love lamp.
O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
Ladies...need your help...I'm looking for modeling and/or action shots of you and your large or medium Bleecker duffles. Worn cross-body too!

With the new price change I might consider the large one now.

Here are some shots of my Bottle Green Bleeker duffle and the rust one which I originally had. I am contemplating the Magenta one as it is such a stunning color.

Attachments

• IMG0003_14.jpg
    IMG0003_14.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG0001_15.jpg
    IMG0001_15.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG0002_9.jpg
    IMG0002_9.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG0001_40.jpg
    IMG0001_40.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 154
Here is Blackbutterfly's ink large duffle which she got in early fall.
As you can see it looks beautiful on her.

bleekeron.jpg

how much can the strap be shortened on the large bleecker? It's looked like it had a shorter drop than the ones featured here, on some other people...

Here are a couple pics of my ink blue Bleecker Duffle. I love this bag, but sadly haven't used her since I picked up my Ali's at the outlet. She'll be back in use right after the holidays though!

Attachments

• IMG_1311A.JPG
    IMG_1311A.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_1310A.JPG
    IMG_1310A.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 242
I have to be honest when I say I really didn't like this style at all when I saw it on the website, but from seeing it on everyone it is really starting to grow on me!!

I think it is just beautiful and I w*a*n*t* one! :smile:

I'm debating the large duffle in grass or buckskin right now. I'm waiting for them to hit the stores so I can try them both out. I almost can't wait any longer.

They look so nice on everyone. I like them because Coach is bringing back a classic style of theirs but made more elegant with the nicer leather and all of updated hardware and beautiful lining. I looooooooove the longer strap drop. I would love one in magenta or grass. I think the grass would look tdf with the Heart luggage tag charm.