Bleecker Daily Shoulder Bag

pbnjam

Feb 9, 2014
New York
I found that site too. Which size was your chain?
I searched for leather and chains on ebay and only found PU. I decided to get just chains for now, since I want to use them on both black and cornflower bags, and bookmarked Mautto for the future.
The one I have is the petite size - 3/8". I actually thought it was going to be wider but I didn't read the description properly. I think I would have gone with a 0.5". But I still like it the way it is and the chain strap adds a classy touch. HTH!

sis121598

O.G.
Nov 3, 2008
The one I have is the petite size - 3/8". I actually thought it was going to be wider but I didn't read the description properly. I think I would have gone with a 0.5". But I still like it the way it is and the chain strap adds a classy touch. HTH!
Thanks, it does.

Sep 18, 2007
Thanks pbnjam for the Mautto info. I know I'm biased with 4 Dailys but that chain combined with the size, weight, and functionality of the bag blows all other current Coach bags out of the water IMO.

pbnjam

Feb 9, 2014
New York
Thanks pbnjam for the Mautto info. I know I'm biased with 4 Dailys but that chain combined with the size, weight, and functionality of the bag blows all other current Coach bags out of the water IMO.

I agree! ;) I only have black and pink ruby. But I'm spreading DSB love to my friends. I gave one cornflower dsb to my friend last christmas and this yr I am giving a neutral pink one to another. Wish Coach didn't discontinue this one.

CoachMaven

Unintentional Trendsetter...
May 7, 2012
Well the Daily strikes again as being best pick. I have a business trip to Chicago next week, and my Sea Mist Daily is the choice for travel- Packs flat in the carry-on if necessary, works as a crossbody for travelling through the airport, does well as my shoulder bag during the day, and will make a great clutch at night. I love this bag!

Christa72720

Nov 3, 2013
Well the Daily strikes again as being best pick. I have a business trip to Chicago next week, and my Sea Mist Daily is the choice for travel- Packs flat in the carry-on if necessary, works as a crossbody for travelling through the airport, does well as my shoulder bag during the day, and will make a great clutch at night. I love this bag!
I agree! This bag travels better than any other bag I own!