Bleecker Daily Shoulder Bag

I found that site too. Which size was your chain?
I searched for leather and chains on ebay and only found PU. I decided to get just chains for now, since I want to use them on both black and cornflower bags, and bookmarked Mautto for the future.
The one I have is the petite size - 3/8". I actually thought it was going to be wider but I didn't read the description properly. I think I would have gone with a 0.5". But I still like it the way it is and the chain strap adds a classy touch. HTH!

I have been wanting to get a chain strap since I saw this idea from kings_20.

Here it is. It's thinner than I thought but I still like it a lot.

IMG_4266_zps20fd6ec9.jpg

IMG_4260_zps66d19469.jpg

Love the chain!! I've been off TPF trying to be good but i am still loving my Dailys.

Thanks pbnjam for the Mautto info. I know I'm biased with 4 Dailys but that chain combined with the size, weight, and functionality of the bag blows all other current Coach bags out of the water IMO.

I agree! ;) I only have black and pink ruby. But I'm spreading DSB love to my friends. I gave one cornflower dsb to my friend last christmas and this yr I am giving a neutral pink one to another. Wish Coach didn't discontinue this one.

Well the Daily strikes again as being best pick. I have a business trip to Chicago next week, and my Sea Mist Daily is the choice for travel- Packs flat in the carry-on if necessary, works as a crossbody for travelling through the airport, does well as my shoulder bag during the day, and will make a great clutch at night. I love this bag!

Well the Daily strikes again as being best pick. I have a business trip to Chicago next week, and my Sea Mist Daily is the choice for travel- Packs flat in the carry-on if necessary, works as a crossbody for travelling through the airport, does well as my shoulder bag during the day, and will make a great clutch at night. I love this bag!
I agree! This bag travels better than any other bag I own!

I am reviving this thread to see if anyone still has/uses their Bleecker Daily bags? I just found a gently used perforated white one for $29, so of course I had to get the one that got away! Still have mine in Sea Mist and added Pink Ruby and Lemon over the years. I ended up giving my mom the Silt color because she literally wore out her black one- she wore it every day for 3 yrs!

How about every one else? Who still uses these great little bags?

Reactions: americandreaming
I love this bag! I have it in the black, beige and blue and the pink ruby is here, not sure about keeping that one, it's bright! So funny you mentioned this, I was just thinking that Coach should bring these bags back in new colors. I LOVED the Bleecker leather line -- gorgeous, just enough character to the leather without heavy pebbling, pliable, great stuff!