Bleecker Daily Shoulder Bag

Is the sea mist a new color not yet offered on the site? I am really liking this bag, but having a hard time deciding on the color I want- UGH!

It is available through JAX, I ordered it about a week or so ago. Color code for the Bleecker Daily is CKJ. I ended up with several of these bags--paying about $150 with PCE was too good to pass up. IMO they are well worth even FP -- the leather is gorgeous, soft, pebbly, the bag is immediately slouchy, it holds everything that my Phoebes, etc., hold, and it is flat when empty which makes it great for travel or storage. My favorite is to double the strap, but crossbody works well too and even the clutch look works well if you don't overstuff it . This bag is awesome in so many ways, I highly recommend it.

I just ordered this in Sea Mist. I was told at the store today this color was available by phone order only and there were about 130 in stock. I want a chance at it before it's gone. So I'll have to pay full price, which I never do. But I want sea mist bad and I want to try this one out.

Love all of the daily shoulder bags! Can someone tell me how to double the strap? Should it be kind of knotted - then the dog leash clips connected to the same side? .....or is there an easier way? Thanks, if anyone can easily explain it!

Love all of the daily shoulder bags! Can someone tell me how to double the strap? Should it be kind of knotted - then the dog leash clips connected to the same side? .....or is there an easier way? Thanks, if anyone can easily explain it!

Loop it through one end like this and attach both of the clips to the other. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396382647.180043.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1396382657.871631.jpg

Loop it through one end like this and attach both of the clips to the other. View attachment 2563695View attachment 2563697

Thank you so very much! I was frustrated because the clips wouldn't fit through the loop..... and finally gave up! I'm good at making the easiest things seem complicated:smile:

Love your pale lemon.... the first pic almost looks lime. I just got the pale lemon preston.... great shade of yellow!

Last edited:
Love this - please tell me what you normally carry in it and it looks like it sits flat once you put stuff in it?

Sorry, just saw this! I carry everything in it that I carry in my other bags. It holds a LOT! It does sit flat when it's empty, but it has a beautiful slouch when it is filled. I prefer it with the straps doubled, though, although I will sometimes undouble them and wear it crossbody if I'm out for a long time.

My Bleeker Daily arrived today. Cornflower with silver hardware. Omg. I love this bag. And I got it during the macys sale, $95 with tax....I should have bought another color too!

Sorry, just saw this! I carry everything in it that I carry in my other bags. It holds a LOT! It does sit flat when it's empty, but it has a beautiful slouch when it is filled. I prefer it with the straps doubled, though, although I will sometimes undouble them and wear it crossbody if I'm out for a long time.

Thank you! Don't you love sea mist?

Yes, the color is so fantastic....I just added the double zip wristlet/wallet thing in sea mist tonight, I must stop buying this color! Although I still want the Madison hobo in sea mist when it comes out....I love all things aqua, teal, turquoise, blue, green....

Which wallet did you get?! Can you post a pic please?? :smile: