Bleecker Daily Shoulder Bag

Minne Bags

Superwoman
O.G.
Jun 1, 2010
VA/MD
Got mine in Silt.

I Love this bag!! It is so roomy for a "thin" bag. I also really like how it can be carried multiple ways.

I got it with PCE and what a deal $148.50. The leather is amazing and I'm so pleased that this style has the Silt with the Silver hardware..The color is gorgeous and definitely one of my favorites to date.

I had the SA double my strap when I picked it up Friday..

Bag twins! I ordered the silt color with my PCE, too. It should arrive tomorrow. (I loved the cornflower color, too, but opted for silt. Maybe one day.)

LvoesBags

Jun 19, 2012
Bag twins! I ordered the silt color with my PCE, too. It should arrive tomorrow. (I loved the cornflower color, too, but opted for silt. Maybe one day.)
Congrats :smile: I love the Silt color!! Such a pretty neutral. I'm with you on the cornflower, it's such a pretty blue.

ColtsCoachFan

Sep 26, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
I found this lovely lady in silt at that outlet this past weekend and had remembered reading that you can double the strap. I love the look of that, is that something I can do on my own or should I take her in to the store? Thanks!

Minne Bags

Superwoman
O.G.
Jun 1, 2010
VA/MD
I agree! Please share when yours arrives!!

It's here! I'm in the club! It's so lovely. Sorry for the awful iPhone pic. (Side note: still can't figure out why this bag came with a dust bag, but my more expensive studded mini tanner did not.)
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395278815.797540.jpg

LvoesBags

Jun 19, 2012
It's here! I'm in the club! It's so lovely. Sorry for the awful iPhone pic. (Side note: still can't figure out why this bag came with a dust bag, but my more expensive studded mini tanner did not.)
View attachment 2548843
Yay!! Twins and I love it.. The color is so pretty and so easy to match with most colors. I was happy to see a dust bag, but I agree. Congrats and enjoy :smile: