Bleecker Canvas Tote Care Question

lawgal

Tattersall Lover
O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
I mentioned in a previous thread that I just adore the tattersall fabric. Well, yesterday a sweet SA from my local outlet called to tell me they had a tattersall umbrella. I rushed to the store after work to pick it up.

When I was there I saw a tan Bleecker Canvas Tote with the tattersall fabric and cute tattersall scarf. I wanted to get this during the last PCE event but decided to wait. Now I'm really glad I did. It was marked down to $269 with an additional 20%. It wasn't an amazing deal but better than the PCE. I could resist so I bought it.

It didn't come with care instructions and I am a little concerned about it getting dirty. Does anyone know if it will hurt the bag to be scotch guarded?

From what I had heard it is already treated similar to the signature jaquard to resist dirt and stains somewhat, but I don't think it would hurt to Scotchguard it just in case.

Okay, I haven't used mine yet but a question.

What do you MEAN it was marked down to $269+20% off? This was a boutique?

Also, is your Tatt umbrella flimsy? I have mine but I noticed it doesn't feel real "sturdy" like my other Coach umbrellas! I actually had two, so I know it isn't just the one I have. Just wondering if it was just my thinking.

Yes. GreenPixie is right. I got the tote at the outlet. I was surprised it was there so quickly.

As for the umbrella, it does feel a bit flimsy. I may return this one. I'm not sure yet.

Yes. GreenPixie is right. I got the tote at the outlet. I was surprised it was there so quickly.

As for the umbrella, it does feel a bit flimsy. I may return this one. I'm not sure yet.

yes, I just have the feeling that the minute I use it that it will fall apart. The stick one wasn't that great either.

Are the Bleeker Canvas totes at the outlets already, or was this one just a fluke? I recently exchanged the one I had for a Carly, and while I love my Carly, I wish I could have the tote also, but I can't afford both right now...

Are the Bleeker Canvas totes at the outlets already, or was this one just a fluke? I recently exchanged the one I had for a Carly, and while I love my Carly, I wish I could have the tote also, but I can't afford both right now...

I vote fluke! I personally returned the black one to an outlet, so I am unsure what they did with it!

That was a great find - I went back and forth over that tote during the last PCE forever but finally went with the turq. Carly instead. If I came across one at the outlet I'd snap it right up though!