Bleecker Canvas Tote Care Question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I mentioned in a previous thread that I just adore the tattersall fabric. Well, yesterday a sweet SA from my local outlet called to tell me they had a tattersall umbrella. I rushed to the store after work to pick it up.

When I was there I saw a tan Bleecker Canvas Tote with the tattersall fabric and cute tattersall scarf. I wanted to get this during the last PCE event but decided to wait. Now I'm really glad I did. It was marked down to $269 with an additional 20%. It wasn't an amazing deal but better than the PCE. I could resist so I bought it.

It didn't come with care instructions and I am a little concerned about it getting dirty. Does anyone know if it will hurt the bag to be scotch guarded?

2. From what I had heard it is already treated similar to the signature jaquard to resist dirt and stains somewhat, but I don't think it would hurt to Scotchguard it just in case.

3. Okay, I haven't used mine yet but a question.

What do you MEAN it was marked down to $269+20% off? This was a boutique?

Also, is your Tatt umbrella flimsy? I have mine but I noticed it doesn't feel real "sturdy" like my other Coach umbrellas! I actually had two, so I know it isn't just the one I have. Just wondering if it was just my thinking.

4. I think she said the SA at her outlet called and that is where she got the canvas tote. :yes:

5. Yes. GreenPixie is right. I got the tote at the outlet. I was surprised it was there so quickly.

As for the umbrella, it does feel a bit flimsy. I may return this one. I'm not sure yet.

6. LOL I read RIGHT over the OUTLET!!!

7. yes, I just have the feeling that the minute I use it that it will fall apart. The stick one wasn't that great either.

8. Are the Bleeker Canvas totes at the outlets already, or was this one just a fluke? I recently exchanged the one I had for a Carly, and while I love my Carly, I wish I could have the tote also, but I can't afford both right now...

9. I vote fluke! I personally returned the black one to an outlet, so I am unsure what they did with it!

10. I vote fluke too. I was really surprised to see it there. That's why I bought it so quickly.

11. That was a great find - I went back and forth over that tote during the last PCE forever but finally went with the turq. Carly instead. If I came across one at the outlet I'd snap it right up though!