Bleecker Black Patent Signature Tote

csisco

May 15, 2008
Arkansas
Some you may remember I posted over the weekend because I had gotten the large Zoe sig in brown but thought it didn't hang right on my arm. So I then decided instead of doing a shoulder bag I'd get a tote. I had a gallery tote a couple of years ago and really liked it. Anyway, I ordered the Bleecker signature tote and thought I was getting the brown fabric with black leather edging but instead they sent me this tote with black patent. I ordered from Saks as that's where I was returning my other one too. So I need opinions please. I do like this bag and considered it in another style, but my main concern is will the patent stand up to more than one season or is it a bit too trendy? When I have more expensive bags I will usually carry them over two seasons - like two winters. Let me know what you think and I've attached a couple of photos for everyone to see.

Attachments

Apr 28, 2008
Nice!

I tried that on in the all-leather (black) last week and loved how it fit on me.
The lining is great too, isn't it?!?!

veronica0305

Aug 15, 2007
I think it will last more than one season. After all its just the edging thats patent not the entire bag (which by the way i have a large patent tote).
This is a lovely bag & I think more eye catching than the other sig tote.
But as we all say...YOU must love your purchase.
Good luck...keep us posted.

Apr 28, 2008
I think the patent will hold up - durability-wise AND style-wise!
But, if you're thinking you like the khaki sig more than the b&w sig, get the khaki.
That's their mistake, not something you need to "settle" for.

Coach10619

Obsessed
May 20, 2008
Eastern Iowa
Hey, I wonder if we are related?? LOL, your user name ( Sisco ) is my maiden name ( I have a lot of family in southern MO and AR )..Just a thought..lol.

Anyhow, congrats on the new bag, it is adorable!!!

Some you may remember I posted over the weekend because I had gotten the large Zoe sig in brown but thought it didn't hang right on my arm. So I then decided instead of doing a shoulder bag I'd get a tote. I had a gallery tote a couple of years ago and really liked it. Anyway, I ordered the Bleecker signature tote and thought I was getting the brown fabric with black leather edging but instead they sent me this tote with black patent. I ordered from Saks as that's where I was returning my other one too. So I need opinions please. I do like this bag and considered it in another style, but my main concern is will the patent stand up to more than one season or is it a bit too trendy? When I have more expensive bags I will usually carry them over two seasons - like two winters. Let me know what you think and I've attached a couple of photos for everyone to see.

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
I don't know about how well the patent will hold up but I must say the bag is definitely gorgoeus! Good luck deciding!