Bleecker 11431

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I missed the boat on this one and can't find it anywhere except the Bay. I really wanted it in chocolate but they only have black (which I could live with) and some other colors I don't like. One I found has free shipping plus tax and its buy it now or best offer. So far the lowest the seller has gone is 125. Is that a good price?

I really like this bag, I haven't been into coach's new stuff and I sold all my other bags for one reason or another (which I wish I hadn't but I just wasn't using them because they were heavy or just not functional).

Anyone have this bag? I haven't searched the forum yet. I've seen it in person and it was adorable.

Thanks in advance!

2. Congratulations Mama0306! Life can't get any 'Bleecker'--it can only look up now since you've got this gorgeous bag! :sunshine:
    It's a great price as long as you love the bag. I think it's pretty reasonable because you've got it for less than a swingpack and it's a lovely bag. I love the hefty burnished leather on it and have a few Bleecker bags because that gorgeous leather.

You're going to enjoy it. The nice braided strap will keep you thrilled.

3. you know .. i wanted that bag when it came out to, but never got it! it's a nice bag, i guess i'll have to add it to my list of things to get :smile:

4. Can you post a pic? Maybe someone has seen one at the outlets...

5. I've called my outlets and one told me they aren't making them anymore so they aren't doing a list for them.

I mean I guess 125 isn't bad at all considering they sold for 278 lol. That's like 60% off.