Blast from a VERY PURPLE past reveal!

trinity - you have just made a lot of PFers green with envy! This is THE color that hooked me onto Chanel flaps and you have it brand new in the most versatile size ever (plus SINGLE-FLAP!!!)!!

Such a beautiful, beautiful bag! Thank you for sharing pics of this beauty!! Enjoy her!

Amazing and stunning bag. Youve had it for 6 years and NEVER wore it. I usually get rid of things after ONE year of not wearing it. Well, if your looking to sell, I would be glad to take that piece off your hands...It INCREDIBLE, and to find a 2006 brand new with the tags on, a RARE find...

trinitycubed said:
TADAAA! Presenting my 2006 Plum caviar jumbo! I bought during Fall of 2006 when jumbos were only $1600 :heart: I just recently bought my black jumbo and just can't believe how much they are now!

Beautiful color, yeah I also can't believe how much the price has increased

Thanks ladies! I can't believe I haven't used it either... I guess since it was my first big bag purchase I wanted to savour it (and still am :lol:). I take it out sometimes to look at it and then back into the box it goes!

I was a college student back then so $1600 was a lot of money for me, however if I had known Chanel prices would sky rocket like gas prices I would've purchased some more! I really regret not purchasing the black jumbo when it was that price and it hurt to shell out the $4300 for it last week :faint: