Blasphemous thoughts on the Exeter.......

LewLew

Budding Bag Junkie
O.G.
Dec 27, 2007
So I got the cheetah exeter off of ebay, I had never seen one inthe stores before, but everything about it looked so perfect and gorgeous. And it is. And I do love the shape, it is so stylish. And I do love the color/design....I mean it,s cheetah! :yahoo:

But I think it might be a tad small for me. :shame: I found myself reaching for the mandeville and montego this week over cheetah. I don't carry a whole lot of stuff, but I keep it in cosmetic cases and the like to facilitate moving between handbags easier. The bag looked very stuff.

I dunno, I guess I am just so used to bigger bags. It's not like it's a morant or a cyprus or something.

I'm not throwing in the towel on it yet and ebaying it, I'm just thinking out loud I guess...............
:dots:

Don't feel bad. I'm in the process of giving up my small chameleon insert for smaller pouches because my Exeter just does fit all my stuff. But there are times when I can't use it because I need to carry extra stuff. It doesn't work for everyone, just give it a fair try...and if you have to give it up I'm sure there are plenty of other people waiting to snatch it up!

I've wondered the same blasphemos thoughts about the exeter lol. I worry it would be too small for me so I'm waiting until I can actually see one in person. It's hella cute, but it does seem like a smaller bag.

I think I'm gonna have to ebay her guys.........:crybaby:

I just think she's too small and the money could be spent on something else on my list. Or maybe a cheetah montego.....*sigh* I love the montego shape.

I'll probably regret this later, but what good is she sitting in my closet in her bag?

No, if she's too small then you won't regret it. Believe me there is nothing worse than having a bag in your closet that you just "like to look at". Been there, done that...it's a waste of money. It's a great size for someone else and since it's so hard to find I'm sure it won't be a problem. You'll get that Cheetah Montego and won't think twice about it! :yes:

You're right........

Well, I guess I'll drag out my camera in the next few days and take her pics for a listing. Ebay is such a pain in the butt. :tdown: I offered her to a lady in my office who loved her, but she's low on fundage right now.

Damn, I hope I can sell her!

^ no problem at all...gald I can help.
Why can't I do what you are doing, one in, one out !! So, it seems like I am keeping my silver Oxford afterall. I carried it today and wore my RAM hoodie and they looked nice together. And I don't want to give up my oxford now b/c it's a smaller bag as oppose to the Kingston which I may not want to carry such a big bag all the time. Aye ! I also have the nude capri coming and watching another bag on ebay ! WTF AM I DOING !!!!!
Ok -I did go through my bag collection again and have like 10 bags to ebay ...none are LAMB though . lol