"BLASON" Jewelery Collection By Pharrell Williams

I present to you some screen-caps from the video that presents Louis Vuitton's newest fine jewellery collection, called Blason. Blason is the French word for crest.
The collection is a collaboration between the artist Pharrell Williams, a female jeweller and Marc Jacobs, who supervised it.

The video is set in a dark Harry Pottererseque, pseudo Medieval room, as the entire line draws much from Medieval imagery and themes.

Without further ado (yes, that is the correct spelling of that word, please take note), here come the pics.

Attachments

• Blason Logo.jpg
    Blason Logo.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 100
What are you thoughts?

Attachments

• Angel Ring.jpg
    Angel Ring.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 228
  • Crown-like Bracelet.jpg
    Crown-like Bracelet.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 179
  • Crown-like Earrings.jpg
    Crown-like Earrings.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 128
  • Doubleface Crest Ring.jpg
    Doubleface Crest Ring.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 159
  • Engraved Crest Earring.jpg
    Engraved Crest Earring.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 145
All I can say is that the Blason jewellery isn't very refined, elegant or classy. I just don't think that any of them look expensive, (unless maybe these are the cheaper items), the cherub and the bracelet especially look kinda cheap and costumey. It's just much too blingy and flashy for my taste - I'd much prefer a Clous or Empreinte ring.

BTW I wonder if those big, gold, hoopy earrings are as heavy as they look? They look like they'd stretch your earlobes to your knees lol

Honestly, I expected more from this collaboration. I am sure it will be very expensive and only the finest materials were used, but the items don't look expensive. Maybe they don't photograph well (yeah right).