"BLASON" Jewelery Collection By Pharrell Williams

Ok I just saw that video, that by the way has 0 class considering those pieces are worth so much money and he is a really bad actor lol.
Matt you r hot but I have to disagree with you LOL
I don't think Marc Jacobs suits the originall spirit and history of LV.
Pharrell obviously is not a jewelry designer, those pieces are really ugly and tacky.
It is like he tried to use the most amount of gold and diamond he could, and it just looks ugly.

:wtf: wow talk about School girl tactics, and I used to think you were nice Mike. That is out of order.

o please.. I meant it as if she tried to have me banned id have back up.... and this is the last I will speak about this... I have had an issue with her from previous threads nothing is aimed towards anyone else.. and I wish I would have did it in a PM my mistake =(

o please.. I meant it as if she tried to have me banned id have back up.... and this is the last I will speak about this... I have had an issue with her from previous threads nothing is aimed towards anyone else.. and I wish I would have did it in a PM my mistake =(

ok, just leave it at that and lets get back to topic

Ok I just saw that video, that by the way has 0 class considering those pieces are worth so much money and he is a really bad actor lol.
Matt you r hot but I have to disagree with you LOL
I don't think Marc Jacobs suits the originall spirit and history of LV.
Pharrell obviously is not a jewelry designer, those pieces are really ugly and tacky.
It is like he tried to use the most amount of gold and diamond he could, and it just looks ugly.

ITA Antonio, You are totally right. The spirit of LV has been killed by things like this. Once LV was considered Class, everything it made was but not so much these days. :smile: