"BLASON" Jewelery Collection By Pharrell Williams

No -- I don't actually own anything designed by Marc Jacobs for LV .... And I don't like any of the other lines you mentioned either. Not my taste --- it's fine if it's yours. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you want to run out and get everything put out by LVMH, then by all means, go ahead.

Every time I see one of your posts in a thread, you always seem to be complaining about something :shrugs:... seriously, stop bringing the mood down =)

I have to say that these are all AWFUL, except the big thick Bracelet with the crown theme, that looks ok. But really it is not nice at all. The Video looks like something that belongs on E! haha, not that I dont like E! but...you know.

Every time I see one of your posts in a thread, you always seem to be complaining about something :shrugs:... seriously, stop bringing the mood down =)
how am i complaining when someone insisted that i have items made my mj in my lv collection. what's ur problem? :confused1: i have a right to voice my opinion just like anybody else.

I have to say that these are all AWFUL, except for the Bracelet with the like crown theme, that looks ok. But really it is not nice at all. The Video looks like something that belongs on E! haha, not that I dont like E! but...you know.

i hope you don't get chewed out like i have. i'm not sure that you're allowed to say you don't like something in this forum ....