Blank snap button on classics?

katlina

Jan 25, 2016
5E4A0870-56AD-4941-BFB1-AB8BDD7CA1FD.jpeg Hi there,
Please excuse the thread: i remember someone asking about blank zippers the other day. I am now curious if there is such a thing as clear snap closures for classic double flaps? I am currently waiting for an authentication of a 2004 bag and keep checking it and turning it upside down and realised the snap button is not engraved. I know this changed from time to time - mine- if real - is a 2004 lambskin. It does seem a tad more matte than the actual hardware too..

Can anyone chime in, ever seen blank snap button closures on lambskin classics?

I had a 2001 lambskin flap 5 years ago before I sold it and mine was blank. This may have been the case with the older flaps.

Hello!
Thank you for your reply. And was yours from the store, definitely authentic?

Jesus the mindgame when trying to buy preloved/vintage! I know its worth it once you know you have the real deal but until then... was yours a vintage looking one? Mine looks exactly like the ones in store NOW apart from some corner wear and the gold plated hardware - very puffy and buttery soft. Some 2004 ones i see online look like 80/90ie ones: pancake flat quilts and the overall more vintage look. Oh well i will just try to be patient and wait for an authenticator to look at my images in the thread