Blanche BB

ahluc18

Dec 4, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I ordered Blanche BB pink color over the weekend to be sent to the nearby Louis Vuitton store. It will arrive tomorrow 12/5/2018, but last night I saw a friend posted her picture with Love Note on Facebook. The gold color Love Note looks nice on her. Now, I am not sure if I want to keep the Blanche BB or return it when I pick it up to get the Love Note instead.
I have Croisette DE, Pochette Felicie Monogram, Neverfull MM DE in my collections. Any suggestions for me?

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

I ordered Blanche BB pink color over the weekend to be sent to the nearby Louis Vuitton store. It will arrive tomorrow 12/5/2018, but last night I saw a friend posted her picture with Love Note on Facebook. The gold color Love Note looks nice on her. Now, I am not sure if I want to keep the Blanche BB or return it when I pick it up to get the Love Note instead.
I have Croisette DE, Pochette Felicie Monogram, Neverfull MM DE. Any suggestions for me?

You’ll know when you see it whether you want to keep. Until then i wouldn’t worry about it.

Reactions: ahluc18
Tough I know. Let us know what you decide.
I returned it when I picked it up yesterday. The bag is beautiful the reason for a return because there is a red spot on the lining of the inside flap and on the inner handle but the SA thinks it gets from the dye. They have the Noir color in store and it looks nice as much as the pink one. I would recommend the Noir color because it is more practical even though it has the blue glazing but it doesn't show as much. I didn't get the Noir in store but thinking of reordering it online. The store no longer gives the big receipt with LV letters, they give the long regular rectangle receipt which I don't like.

Reactions: snibor