Blanc is here to keep Choco, Mousse, and Whiskey company!!

1. Ok gals, here she is- my BLANC :love: Thanks to Sonja, DG, LG, Kimmie, and everyone's input, support and help on getting this bag. I am in love :heart:

Pre-loved and in MINT condition, along side the other paddies,
    including Mom's whiskey.

I wanna carry all four -three, I mean three (hee hee!) at the
    same time!!!

quartet.jpg whiskey.in.jpg whiskey.out.jpg whiskey.blanc.jpg blanc.jpg
  2. awww your collection is so beautiful! im so envious! i saw it today when i went to bloomies and i totally fell in love with it. the next bag im going to work on is either that or a rouille balenciaga city. it's such a hard decision! congrats though!! youre so lucky!!!

3. I am so inlove with your paddys! :love::heart::love::heart:
    Congrats on the beautiful blanc!! I bet you can't wait to take her out!! Looks like she's in amazing shape! :tender:

4. hmwe46 - LOVE your family!!! Your 4 paddies would totally be my top 4 too!!! GORGEOUS!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you took the pics of them in the sun! It really brings out their character and the depths to the colours!

AWESOME colleciton! :yes: :love:

5. :nuts: Wow!

6. So let's see...that makes four....oooops, I mean three :graucho: paddingtons under three months? You are officially hooked! We should all go get little tattoos of padlocks! Cute dainty ones.

I LOVE your blanc! It looks like it is in perfect condition. And that whiskey, oh my! :nuts: Great collection! All you need now is a red one! :lol:

7. Wow those are the exact 4 colors I would have if I had enough money!

8. Great idea LG!!

I have two tiny well-hidden paw prints (lower back) for my sweet
    dogs, a Weim and Rottie. A teeny padlock would fun!! :drool:

9. Your paddy collection has grown quite nicely since you joined PF!!
    :lol:
    Lovely collection.
    They're ALL gorgeous!!

10. Oh my, this is such a corgeous collections, I love your bábies hmwe aswell as your mum's :heart: :P

They're all just perfect, they look lovely together there :love: Congrats and thanks for providing us all some eye-candy..!!:P

Edit/ Lorguinny; I love the idea of tattooed padlocks..!! ;) If I ever decide to get a tattoo that's the one, dainty and cute padlock:yes: :P

11. Love your little paddie family ... the blanc color is the perfect addition to your already stunning collection! Congrats and enjoy!

12. I couldn't have done without you all!! THANK YOU!!!

Three months ago I was crying over a seriously nasty fake choco
    and now I am basking in the glow of four (three! Really!! Honest!!!)
    gorgeous paddies in exactly the colors I most wanted. :flowers::flowers::flowers:

This is a terrific support system :upsidedown:

13. congrats! nice collection!

14. What a great collection...I am thinking about selling my 05 Chocolate Paddy...but I just can't see, to list her! She smells SO good & the leather is divine!...Such a decision!!
    K

15. Hot! Hot! Hot! And Hot!!!!!!!!:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice