Blame Kilian Hennesey - I was bad today!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Last week, I had my SA at Neiman Marcus order Intoxicated by Kilian for me. Mind you, they sell Kilian right there in Saks Fifth Avenue, practically next door (location: Copley Square, Boston), but, I like getting it from Ann at Neiman's even though they don't sell it right in that location. Today, I saw online, a special, Only for Saks, edition of Woman in Gold with a travel case with .25 ounce of juice, instead of the box that usually comes with it. It was offered for pre-order only. Anyway, today, I went to pick up my Intoxicated and walked through Saks after that past the big, beautiful By Kilian display. I told the SA there about that new item. She didn't know anything about it, but told me to wait while she looked. She had one! And I bought it. She also gave me a bunch of Kilian samples (Ann gave me Frederic Malle samples, too). So, I bought too much, but what am I going to do. I'm bad.
    20190408_162108.jpg 20190408_162136.jpg 20190408_162249.jpg 20190408_162313.jpg 20190408_162338.jpg 20190408_161732.jpg 20190408_161754.jpg 20190408_161923.jpg 20190408_162013.jpg

Elina0408 likes this.
  2. Congratulations on your new goodies! :smile:
    Travel and purse sprays are so convenient, especially when you are trying to fit things into a smaller purse. What do you think of Portrait of a Lady? I love so many of the perfumes from Frederic Malle.

3. I'm not sure about Potrait of a Lady. I'll have to try it again. She also gave me Outrageous, and I liked that. I have to wait a bit before I buy anything else, though.
    The Kilian travel/purse spray holder is really something. It's heavy,, and the cap is magnetic. Monsieur Hennesey puts out a quality product.

Elina0408 and Purses & Perfumes like this.
  4. Is intoxicated new? I cant keep track since my first purchase was from the first release many years ago. I love the complexity of Kilian..now when I sniff others, they just dont do it.

5. Um, I think you made the right decision. :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice