BLAKE stone is here!

gingarita

Ginger
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
NYC
someone tell me how it is SO AMAZINGLY soft...feels like silk this is amazing leather

just a couple of pix from the sale
and then the ones from my little camera lol

JupiterRising

Jul 13, 2008
SF Bay Area
Congratulatios! I absolutely love it! I love how the Blake just hugs my bog and fits well under my arm, I was worried it would be too big, but it's just perfect. That Stone is a fabulous color, I don't think I've seen it anywhere. Where did you get this beauty?

pinkdiamond

Mrs Mulder
O.G.
May 18, 2007
London, England
OH MY!!! it's wonderful!!! what a great colour!!! it's like the perfect neutral. it just looks so soft. i bet that will be such a practical and beautiful bag to use that will go with anything. i think this is definately my favourite fall style. great choice!! enjoy your bag in good health!

gingarita

Ginger
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
NYC
OH MY!!! it's wonderful!!! what a great colour!!! it's like the perfect neutral. it just looks so soft. i bet that will be such a practical and beautiful bag to use that will go with anything. i think this is definately my favourite fall style. great choice!! enjoy your bag in good health!
love it and YES it is SO SOFT it is amazing
got it from ebay just love it!

Aug 29, 2008
Austin, Texas
How well does the stone color hold up to everyday wear and tear? I love my brown Blake so much and I've really been considering getting it in Stone, too, but I don't want it to just get all dirty and get the leather scraped up as soon as I wear it.
Thanks!

gingarita

Ginger
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
NYC
yes it is very very SOFT and smoochy! just love it...but i too am thinking it will get ruined in winter weather in this color so i might put it away for resort wear or spring...will wear the BLACK one now!

gingarita

Ginger
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
NYC
still haven't worn this one has anyone tried this color how does it hold up
i might sell it and get one of the new shiny ones