blake or jen satchel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Both fit my criteria of zippered top and metal feet. I really like the simplicity of jen satchel but I have a weakness for pushlocks. Any comments? And no, I cannot get both :P

2. What color are you considering?

3. I prefer Blake as it is smaller compared to jen, and love the fact that it has separated compartments to keep my things more organized.

4. I vote Blake :yes: The push-locks do it for me too ;) aside from the room and the fact that can be hand-held or carried over the shoulder.

5. Love my Jen so I vot Jen

6. they are both great bags..I had the blake. It's a beautiful bag and I loved the 3 compartments..
    My sister in law has the Jen and I love it too..
    Personally I think I like the look of Jen better but the functionality of the blake ( 3 compartments )

7. i vote Blake, very classy looking and i love pushlocks too :P

8. blake! i never really liked the jen much.

9. The Blake for sure...especially if it's luscious calf leather with suede lining! Oy!

10. I vote blake, I don't really like jen...

11. I like the Jen.
    The Blake is a beautiful classic, but can get a little bit heavy, compared to the Jen which is very lightweight. There's also the 3 compartments of the Blake, which I always find difficult with handbags - the Jen has one large interior section so you can fit more inside and probably carry things easier

12. I would say Blake. I think it carries through one's lifestyle so perfectly well, and it adds that "extra something" to any outfit. But I tend to wear simple, tailored clothing that needs that extra oomph from accessories. If your style speaks for itself, maybe the Jen will be a more versatile bag for your look.

13. I love Blake...it's a classic...but, it's heavy!
    :biggrin:

14. Blake! I don't like the royal palais leather....

15. If you like to be organised, I would recommend the Blake