Blake Lively's Necklace!

BadgerGirl81

Apr 15, 2007
This photo of Blake Lively was posted on the 'Celebs with Chanel' thread and I just adore her necklace! Anyone know anything about it? Is it in the new collection? Is it more than one necklace? Would I EVER be able to afford it? :lol: I love her entire look here. :heart:

gorgeouschaneloutfittb9.jpg

she looks like she's wearing the classic pearls that's a longer strand and not graduated. the longer length ones have 3 "CC"s on it and can easily be doubled up, i remember seeing those in paris last year. :yes: the pearls on her necklace don't seem to be of varying sizes to me.. but maybe i'm just blind!

It looks like she might be wearing multiples. This looks like the 2007 design, but when I was last in the store, they still had it. It was less than $1,000, but I can't remember exactly how much it was.

It looks similar to mine. I have the single strand and the double strand. The single strand was approx. $795 and the double strand was approx. $1150. I think that there are a few still around, a friend of mine just got one a couple of months ago.