Blade vs All soft -- experiences and opinions on either/both?

Feb 14, 2012
Hey ladies!

It's official. I'm breaking up with Louis Vuitton. It took a while, but it's happening. Celine is much more my style, and while I'm not used to leather, I'm open to try.

I would like to buy two bags, both pre-loved. First a trapeze, and then something slouched/lighter weight like the blade or all soft. Because there is no store in my country, I cannot try them on and see which I prefer. So I need your help!

Can you tell me about weight, versatility, usability, how it wears...anything! I would be so appreciative.

Thanks!

Sophia

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
I love the Blade. I purchased a black one back in 2012/2013. There are so many on the resale market with great deals. The bag is extremely functional and the black palmelato calfskin ages beautifully!

chicceline

Jul 10, 2013
Hi!

Great picks! I like both bags and it really depends on where you'd like to use it.

As for the Blade, I feel the corners get ugly really quick so be prepared for that when you buy a preloved. Also the metal that holds the shoulder strap can be very sharp.

As for the All soft, I adore the little pouch that comes with it... For this model, it looks quite different when it is stuffed, which imo is not a good look.
Both great bags though...Love to hear your pick!