Blackout

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. post your Blackout beauties here
    Cities S in Burgundy and Black
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

City regular size in Grey

Attached Files:

2. Blackout Valentine's Day clutch graffiti

Attached Files:

Loveheart, peacebabe and Pollie-Jean like this.
  3. Loveheart and jeanstohandbags like this.
  4. I forgot about this thread, I will take some better pics & add them here :smile:
    When is your coming Peace :panic::lol:

peacebabe likes this.
  5. It's probably in the air now ??? Hopefully i can receive it by this week ! :panic::panic::panic:

jeanstohandbags likes this.
  6. oh wow!!! love this. It's the only graffiti i like !

ksuromax likes this.
  7. peacebabe likes this.
  8. Blackout City S :love::love::love:
    So happy that I can finally post here! :yahoo::yahoo:

Attached Files:

9. Hi Peacebabe,
    Your bag is a beauty!
    How is the leather holding up? Is it starting to wrinkle like most Balenciagas or is it still pretty structured?

Thanks!

10. Hello, i don't carry this BO continuously as a daily bag, so it's still pretty new. But i can say that BO is not a structure bag, the leather is very soft & it smooth, not wrinkled.

HazeLV likes this.
  11. Thanks so much for your reply! [emoji846]
    I’ve been considering it in the red city mini. It’s the perfect pop of color that I feel I need in my life. [emoji23]

12. SInce you are looking at a Mini City, the size is too small to feel any structure differences. Not much leather to slouch anyway ;)

13. Did it come smaller than a City small or is that what you're talking about?

14. Yes, BO comes in Mini City size ;)

15. Thanks, I learn something new every day, we just don't get the selection here!

peacebabe likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice