blackheads ::sigh::

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. does anyone have any remedies blackheads? any special regimes to reduce them.

2. missmustard, aka the broken record, recommends Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask after a thorough exfoliation. Helped with both my blackheads and my gigantic pores!

3. Exfoliations/gentle extractions are de rigueur. You can also use hydrogen peroxide as a toner, which bleaches out blackheads over time.

4. Peroxide really? Will that hurt the skin?

5. i scrub my skin first then you the body shop's tee tree oil skin care products... works wonders for blackheads

6. thank you im going to try the mask and tea tree oil, the hydrogen peroxide im going to hold out on it my skin is really sensitive i must admit it sounds scary but it does sound like itll work and thank you all for the responses!

7. have you tried the Biore poor strips? I think they are pretty good.

8. St. Ives Apricot Scrub, the one for acne, really helped my blackheads go away. I love Joey New York Pure Pores Blachead Remover, that really got rid of my blackheads. I read bad reviews on this one, but it worked for me.

9. supposedly mandelic acid is good too and gentler than glycolic acid.

I would try it, but I can't decide between the version made with alcohol and the version without...

10. my bf uses skinceuticals daily moisture pore minimizing moisturizer & i think it helped get rid of his blackheads ;)