Blackest Black Eyeliner

I use MAC liquidlast liner in black. It's a deep matte black, and it's waterproof. (You definitely need a good makeup remover for this one--I would recommend Lancome Bifacil, or Kanebo eye makeup remover.) The brush is a little unwieldy at first, but with a little practice, it's easy enough to use.

Nars has a really really black eyeliner but the annoyng thing is that the pencil is very chubby and it had gold glitter in it that gets everywhere on your face but the color is PERECT! I really wish they would make it in a thinner version.

I have the MAC liquid last in blue and gold and yeah it is most def waterproof it reall does not move! I know the girls there have done my makeup w/black and its dark. I am african american with a mid tone skin (think Beyonce tone) so I NEED black liner because I look sort of um ethiopian? haha so I love to play up the eyes.

I have HIP (High Intensity Pigments) Color Truth Cream Eyeliner in Black by L'Oreal. My friend recommended it to me and it is VERY black.

It goes on wet and dries very quickly. It doesn't smear at all and lasts for hours! I love it.

I have HIP (High Intensity Pigments) Color Truth Cream Eyeliner in Black by L'Oreal. My friend recommended it to me and it is VERY black.

It goes on wet and dries very quickly. It doesn't smear at all and lasts for hours! I love it.

:yes:...

Got this eyeliner this weekend on my shopping trip to Ulta with Lissi. It really is very black, and doesn't smear whatsoever. It's a bit of a pain to get off, but it looks really nice on.