blackdog123-PUT ON BLOCKED BIDDER LIST IMMEDIATELY-NIGHTMARE

Why was there signature conformation on a gift card worth less than $250? You only need signature conformation on items more than $250.

She sounds like she rightfully left you a negative because she had a negative experience. How does one not receive an item they pay for and have a positive experience? Plus I have a hard time believing you were as professional and courteous as you made yourself out to be now that your publicly disclosing private business on a forum. Not only that, but your publicly naming her on a very popular forum.:tdown:

I use signature confirmation a lot. I would have definitely used it with this transaction. Or I would have insured it and insurance in amouints of $200 and above req signatures as well.

I don't think the seller deserves a negative. The buyer didn't pick up what she purchased and the seller promtply refunded her once she got her item back. The seller didn't do anything wrong. It's always a good idea to purchase sig confirm for gift cards regardless of the amount- scam possibilities are endless especially for gift cards. There's no reason to bash op here IMO (sure, it's not nice to post personal info here but it has already been edited out)

^^ I don't think anyone is saying that OP shouldn't have used signature confirmation or that the incomplete transaction was at the fault of OP. Obviously, the buyer should have been able to accept the package at some point, and OP did refund her immediately.

I think people are just upset about the manner in which OP addressed it here, by saying the buyer was an infant for not using greetings, calling her stupid because OP didn't like where she went to college, etc. It would just seem to indicate that, if she conducts herself in such an unprofessional manner here, she likely did this during the transaction as well, which could be why OP received a negative.

I'm not trying to be rude, OP, but it sounds to me like you were probably rude to her. I don't really understand why she would feel the need to tell you she is a lawyer or whatever if something rude or threatening wasn't said to her.

Furthermore, I think it is incredibly rude of you to insinuate that she is not intelligent because her education came from a college that is located near a beach. I didn't realize that, because things didn't go perfectly with your transaction, that this gave you the right to criticize others and tell them that they are stupid because YOU don't approve of the college they went to. That is completely rude and unnecessary.

And that probably speaks volumes as to how you conducted yourself throughout the transaction.

I've read way too many posts on ebay forum where rude buyers/sellers have identified themselves as an attorney just to intimidate their counterparty.

Give the Seller a break maybe she was just venting. We all need to vent once in a while. It's not as easy as some people think selling on eBay.

You've already stated your allegiance to the OP multiple times. Why do you keep coming back to defend? This makes one wonder...

Furthermore, what was said about this buyer was incredibly inappropriate, as was the personal information which was posted. This personally leaves me wondering how nasty the seller really did get with the buyer, as I for one am not buying the email exchange. The seller was sweet and polite as pie the entire time and the buyer flipped for no reason? Please.

And finally, please don't condescend to say that selling on eBay isn't as easy as some people think as if we are all ignorant to transactions made in that venue. I would venture to say that 8 out of 10 of us here are sellers on eBay and know exactly what it's like.

OP, sorry it really does look like you're in the wrong. You say you said you told the buyer you needed sig. confirmation but didn't post that, but did post normal back-and-forths that seem to have something missing. Why would she say this : "Why don't you do the tracking on it to see where it is? We don't have and never have had it. I would prefer not to void the transaction and get a reimbursement but also don't want to be out of the money. blackdog123" if there wasn't that you said about it?

It's really confusing! It's not "kind and sincere" to post someone else's private info on a public forum.

:nono: