Blackberry or Iphone?

Well I got my iphone yesterday! I was suprised because they told me 10-21 days and it took 3!

There was a slight debacle trying to get it activated, but not too bad. So far I love it. I am totally amazed at what all this thing can do! The only thing I am having to really adjust to is the keyboard. It's just sooooo different from what I'm used to (Blackberry curve) I am definitely going to have to shorten my fingernails!

I love love love the blackberry!!! and i love the blackberry messenger feature. Like i was BBMing my brother on the other side of the world and we can have a conversation. I might upgrade to the blackberry bold when it comes out though.

I love love love the blackberry!!! and i love the blackberry messenger feature. Like i was BBMing my brother on the other side of the world and we can have a conversation. I might upgrade to the blackberry bold when it comes out though.

I'm waiting for the Bold to come out too! It looks nice from what I've seen (which is admittedly not much! lol!). I probably wouldn't end up upgrading right away though, probably not until around Christmas time at the earliest.

i looooove my blackberry. and though i would like an iphone, the only thing i really don't like is the touchscreen keyboard. had that option with my htc, which i never really cared for. im sticking with qwerty!

^^^ Both my iPod and my iPhone charge themselves when plugged into the computer. I just plug mine in at night, it syncs and then charges, and is ready to go in the morning. I'm assuming the iTouch works the same... HTH!

i used both iphone before and currently using blackberry curve. I love the blackberry. Iphone is very fancy... and nice looking and cool function but i think blackberry is much more reliable.. because for my iphone I wont get any sms when I have a voice message cos iphone couldnt recongize the phone number format for voicemail box..

I think iphone is ok for email if you dont have too much to receive and reply.

While blackberry is not so fancy but the curve looks good and light. and it is reliable and i love the instant email !!

I'm waiting for the Bold to come out too! It looks nice from what I've seen (which is admittedly not much! lol!). I probably wouldn't end up upgrading right away though, probably not until around Christmas time at the earliest.

i'm in canada too and i'm also waiting for the bold to come out. i debated getting the curve but wanted more time to think about signing up for a 3 year data plan (yikes). rogers told me that it will for sure be out before either september or the end of september but could even be earlier.

i can't get the iphone cause i had a touch phone before (LG prada) and i hated it with a passion. i have long nails and touch phones just make me :cursing:. i need buttons! hopefully the bold's web browsing can come close to the iphone since that's the main thing i wanna do on a blackberry. i don't need it for work so it'd just be for fun. :shame: