Blackberry or Iphone?

Personally, I normally wait until they iron out all the "kinks" with the release of a new product, like the iphone.....and I hear the blackberry is very reliable!!

Another vote for the Blackberry here. I have the Pearl and I LOVE it!

I am a huge Mac supporter, but I'll be waiting at least a year before I think about getting an iPhone. Especially after reading this article in the NYT about how hackers have figured out how to crack the iPhone!

I like both phones Im a gadget lady ..I think you have to review each phone thoroughly and see which phone suits you best.......I have the black berry Pearl (I am not a fan of some of its features), I was in Europe recently and my phone did not work which every phone has its up and down side the features and usage before my blackberry I had a Motorola Q which I truly adored I am in the middle of making up my mind to purchase the Iphone this week and I ran across this article .......hope you get what you heart desires

http://www.hometownlife.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070726/LIFE/707260328/1094

Travelling? Will you be using prepaid SIM cards? If that's the case, you'll need a GSM phone...and have it unlocked. The iPhone can't currently do this, so if you go outside the US, you'll be paying roaming and international charges with the iPhone.
You have to get an international plan with AT&T to travel. I think the iPhone is pretty but I don't see it as much competition feature-wise, with many of the smartphones already out there.

I repeat, what BB model are you looking at?

Yes, but you still pay roaming fees (although a bit discounted) and higher per minute rates. The cheapest is 99 cents per minute...most avg around 2 bucks a minute.

I'd like to rekindle this thread now that the 3G is out...is it true that the iPhone can't copy/paste? That seems odd as it's so necessary for text-based apps, but all of the reviews I've read have commented on this omission.
And with regards to data plans, etc...in Canada there is a monopoly and we pay about $25/month for 7mb on a BB or 30 for 6Gb on an iPhone (I understand the BB compresses the data immensely).
I would love to hear current opinions on this:yes:

I love my Blackberry Pearl! I have an iPod Touch, so I think the iPhone would be some sweet gadget pr0n, but I really am attached to the BB. And I love it even more after learning I could use it as a modem for my laptop when my internet went haywire. Sweet.:tup:

I love the iPhone, but I only use it for personal e-mail and calls -- for business, the Blackberry is undoubtedly better, as the iPhone Microsoft Exchange integration is far from seamless -- I haven't been able to get it work yet.