Blackberry curve users, which LV SLG do you use?

Oct 13, 2006
Ok, iphone certainly have all the pretty LV SLGs, but what about BB Curve(2.4 x 4.2 x 0.6 inches)?? Wapity & MC pocehtte gm are too roomy, mini pochette is too cumbersome w/zip top.......the only thing my SA say it fits is this mono telephone case mm which I'm definitely not a fan of:crybaby:
12068782_

will pochette tulum, epi change purse, MC card holder fit?
p11238583_ph_hero
p10338419_ph_althero_Black
11929835_white

nope. none of those fit or are very useful, and I am SO sad! I have a bb curve and have been trying to find a cute case for so long. I am going to favorite this thread tho, so if you find one, please share!!

will do! have you try the telephone case mm? I didn't get the chance to visit the store w/the phone, but my SA try it w/one of her co worker, and said it fits! A bit snug, but should loosen up w/use, however, this is one of few LV SLG that DON'T connect w/me :crybaby:

Same problem ladies... and I'm so sad, I have the same problem with my Ipod nano as well... I really want something functional and gorgeous... And actually I don't connect with any of those slg...:crybaby:

I'm determine to find a case that fits AND look good! Tire of those cheap 'jelly/silicon/hard' case, ugh! My phone is still in transit, the pretty red Sunset version :heart: Can't wait to take her in LV for some fittings :graucho:

I have the same problem and totally gave up on the hard case and the jelly thing. As I result I put a small crack on the face of my BB.

Jelly case sucks! doesnt even fit, mine falls off. I have a curve and a pearl. They are sratched up from falling. I need a nice case too

the hard cases at the mall don't fit the verizon bb so I can't even get a different color, and the pink one came out after I had already signed the contract and used the gray one. I did actually buy a liz claiborne ipod case from best buy because I really needed a flip case but the way it was cut just didn't work for the button usage so I'm returning it today. There are some cute betsy johnson cases at bestbuy for the nano and iphone but not for the bb :sad:

it fits in the rabat cles, the snaps are able to close, but very tight. I havent found a suitable case for my bb curve either. so i keep by ipod touch in the rabat cles instead, fits like a glove.

I don't use a case for mine; it just goes into my bag's cell pocket. If I only need a phone and some cash/cards, it all fits perfectly into my mc wapity.

MM cardholder & epi card holder are too thin, didn't get a chance to try the tulum or telephone case mm. BUT Damier cig holder FITS like glove :yahoo: I bought it before as X-mas gift to one of my cousin, and now it totally :idea: on me! Still holding out for other potential SLG, but at least I have a back up! I love the fact damier cig case is all canvas, no hardware=no scratch!!