Black Zip Clutch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do they even make this anymore? I want a basic black quilted ZC- not patchwork, soft calf, etc...but something to match my quilted MP or Alyona. Also, I want it to have gold hardware, and preferably on sale also! lol. Anyone seen one recently? Where should I look?

TIA!

2. Check Neiman Marcus-- they have a 2 for 2 sale in store. Just get another friend to buy along with you. I saw a black zip clutch. I just don't remember if it was quilted or patchwork as I was looking for something in color. Might be worth calling them.

3. I think they will take away $200 discount when you return one bag... in other words, you still get $200 off one bag!

4. I saw a black ZC at Nordstroms in OakBrook last week - I know they had a soft calf one, and I THINK they may have had a quilted one, but I could be wrong

5. Diabro.net shows a quilted black ZC w/gold hardware as part of the s/s 08 line, which means that you can probably get one directly from MJ -- the price on diabro is ridiculous (I thought they offered a VAT reduction, but it doesn't look like it) -- that might be the way to go

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/products_id/11338

[​IMG]

6. i love that color. i'm debating whether or not to get rid of my fall 07 grey to get this one. i'd say the bloomingdale's picture is a pretty accurate representation. spring 08 grey is like graphite and definitely does not look almost black. spring 08 navy does however.

7. this is the Dark Grey I saw that I thought looks more black than grey -- I wonder if the smoother leather looks darker than the quilted leather?

[​IMG]

8. ^ it might. for a contrasting effect and it certainly looks nice, but the quilting is definitely lighter than that. and, for once, the quilting is super soft!

9. What a great idea to get rid of your Fall 07 grey one! :graucho: The Spring 08 dark grey is a good replacement (hehe, of course, this is a VERY biased opinion)