Black Zip Clutch w/ Silver HW

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. is on eluxury. I know a few of the ladies here have been looking. I would have grabbed one up for myself but I splurged on a lrg gucci wallet a few months ago. I called to confirm it really was silver hardware and not a mistake. Enjoy!

2. Is this the link you ordered yours from?
    eLUXURY - Marc Jacobs Collection - Zip Clutch Marc Jacobs
    Cocoa & Tapioca are Resort 06's SOFT CALF colors. I hope Eluxury didn't make a mistake, they sometimes have the wrong description; their pictures often don't show the real life colors too well. Based on those I have seen in real life, Resort 06's black SOFT CALF styles have black stitching and gold hardware.

3. That's the link, yes, but I didn't order it. I called eluxury and asked a rep if the black zip clutch really has silver hardware, and it wasn't a mistake and she said yes.

4. Wow those are hard to find now!! I hope a pf'r sees this!! I was lucky to get one on ebay/new w/ tags a few months back..But if I didn't..I'd snatch this up in a heartbeat..I haven't seen one since..(That's authentic anyways!)
    :heart: Emmy

5. I am guessing that Customer Service Representative bases his/her answer on picture/description on their site. I can be wrong of course. =)

6. ^^ lol maybe