Black.Woven.Sage. REVEAL!!!

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
This reveal will stretch all this week, because my 2nd bag is not here yet. But here is the black woven Kristin baby Sage!. I was so excited to get her that I took all of my mod shots at 830 am this morning. LOL! So please excuse the pajamas!
Please let me upload the pics, I will comment more afterwards. I know ya'll are dying to see it! :biggrin:

001-3.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-4.jpg

004-6.jpg

005-5.jpg

006-4.jpg

(I will post better mod shots later today, I promise. I was just super duper excited, lol!)

Review: IT IS LOVE!!!!!! Her woven is so soft but intricate...I have never owned a woven bag before. She is a great size. Interior color is silvery gray, just like the black regular baby Sage with SHW. She fits a little snug on my shoulder, but not too bad; once she starts to slouch she will be perfect. The long strap and wearing as a satchel is really cool too.
The leather on her back is SUPER SOFT...makes me almost want to get a regular leather baby Sage. LOL!
Interior, she fits everything I normally carry (will post a shot of this later today as well)...makeup bag, pencil case, eyeglass and sunglass holders, and wallet. I could use a bit more room, but I can manage. :biggrin:

YAY! She is wonderful , so are you. I am sitting here waiting and wondering about this bag and when she will come. And you have provided me with the confidence that I know I will love her! Do You! How big is the opening ie.. Is it wide enough to easily get things in and out of the bag? YOU wear her well, even in your jammies.

Ya know, I am all about the interior colors...it makes or breaks a bag sometimes for me. But this goes REALLY well with the black. I would much rather it be silvery gray than baby blue, lavender, or beige/gold. I am very happy with it. :biggrin:

Oh yes, she opens up like a Sophia. Now, when she slouches, it MIGHT be a little difficult to unzip her, but right now it's fine. The opening is not narrow or tapered at all, you can open her and pull it wide open. :biggrin:

I ordered her Friday AM and got overnight shipping. I couldn't wait, lol!
And yes, I have been using my Parchment Sophia, so I took everything out of her and put it in the Sage. There is still a little bit of room in there.

It looks like it's slouching quickly which is fabulous!!

I think it looks really good on you - as was noted - even in your jammies!! And the woven is very well done - so happy for you!!

So nice to see the reveal and to get your review. It sounds like it is everyone you hoped it would be which is fabulous.

I'm still a little concerned about it being to big for me (just over 5 feet tall) but I guess I'll find out once mine come!! I think slouching is key for this bag to make it look a bit smaller.

THANK SO MUCH for your reveal, CONGRATS!!!! Looking forward to even more pics and info as time goes by with it.

It looks like it's slouching quickly which is fabulous!!

I think it looks really good on you - as was noted - even in your jammies!! And the woven is very well done - so happy for you!!

So nice to see the reveal and to get your review. It sounds like it is everyone you hoped it would be which is fabulous.

I'm still a little concerned about it being to big for me (just over 5 feet tall) but I guess I'll find out once mine come!! I think slouching is key for this bag to make it look a bit smaller.

THANK SO MUCH for your reveal, CONGRATS!!!! Looking forward to even more pics and info as time goes by with it.

I am 5' 1.5" and about 120 pounds + or -. I agree with you about the slouch making all the difference in wether she can be carried and not look like luggage. I was able to use the large sophia cause of the "Wing" drop and it makes all the difference. It would be hard in the store to get the slouch and wings in shape as I am sure these bags need time and training to slouch.

I ordered her Friday AM and got overnight shipping. I couldn't wait, lol!
And yes, I have been using my Parchment Sophia, so I took everything out of her and put it in the Sage. There is still a little bit of room in there.

I so wish I had done overnite shipping... You are super for posting these pic, awesome comparison shots and the mod pics.... thank you:goodpost: