Black.Woven.Sage. REVEAL!!!

Mod shot:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SERIOUSLY gorgeous. What gorgeous fob is that you have on your new blue beauty? It's stunning.

PCL, there is no way this bag is too big for you. It looks HAWT. Seriously a great choice, IMO.

The fob is a Juicy Couture Crystal fob in Golden Rose. I have it in Montana as well. JC fobs are MASSIVE, so I love that I now have a bag to put one on, lol!

Thank you for the compliments and stopping by to look! I seriously am Sage obsessed! I hope to one day get the Parchmet, Prof...it is just amazing. :biggrin:

Looks fantastic, bag twin!! Love my blue smoke! I think she looks great on you- not too big at all!!

I put another sage on hold for tomorrow....hopefully I'll be a real sage hoarder soon. :graucho:

Looooove that blue smoke Mama Sage!!! The black woven Baby Sage is a beauty and looks great on you too! I can't decide if the baby is too small or just the right size for easy commuting. Guess I'll just have to see one of these babies IRL to decide! :graucho:

Thanks SO MUCH for posting all the woven baby sage pics. Just wanted to say they're much appreciated! I think this may be my next bag (with the 25% FB deal) and it's SO helpful to have many modeling pics. Thanks again!

I love both your bags; I just got baby sage in parchment yesterday and I love her!
And......your purse room is Fantabulous!!!! Did you have those shelves made just for handbags???