Black with Blue Stamp MAM special order with Old Hardware

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
    Hi ladies, after sawing the black and blue stamp MAB on ebay yesterday (which the seller withdraw from selling it), I'm tempted to get a MAM of that model. I've contacted Cory for it and as usual, if we can get 8 persons to sign up, we can make this ago. I did try asking her whether I can pre-purchased all 8 of them first and resell later but she said no, has to be sold to individuals and not to the same person.

I've searched this forum and know that no one ever started a special order on this and there seem to have enough interest. Thus I'm trying to see if this will be a go. May any ladies who are interested drop down their name. As we need 8 and both me and my sister wants one, only 6 more to go!

This is for Black with Blue Stamp MAM with OLD hardware (not for MAB as that's too big for me and my sister). Pictures can be available from the following link as well as a forum thread:

I will update the following list once you are confirmed you are on the order. If I missed you post and you want to be on the list, don't hesitate to PM me.

1. mingtze
    2. mingtze's sister

2. Wow, mingtze! Fantastic news, and great work on putting this together...a few questions: will the HW on the special order be gold (brass)? (Basically I am wondering if it will be an exact replica of the original, though I am also very happy with silver HW). Will the bag cost $550, like most MAMs? And finally (sorry to pepper you with questions!): approximately when would the bag be available to us?

Thanks so much! ;)

3. I would love this bag with silver hardware!

4. From the pictures, it will be gold (brass) old hardware. Cory told me that it would likely be the old hardware with the tassels, exactly like the pictures included in the original post.

Unlikely to be silver hardware...All pictures I've seen is gold. Are you only interested in silver?

5. Thanks, mingtze!

6. I'm still interested even with gold hardware! What about the approximate date of availability?

7. I've emailed Cory on the price and approx date of availability. She is off work now and will have to wait till Monday to hear back from her. I will post when it the information is available :yes:

8. mingtze, I was the seller of that Black/ Blue Stamp MAB yesterday. Just for the record, I did not withdraw from any transaction. No ebay transaction was made with that bag. I sold it to a friend who was over at my house; she just beat you to it. I would appreciate if you would keep to facts. Thank you. :yes:

9. #9 Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
    I'm sorry Crazy4Handbags that I'm not clear at the first post. Since eBay said it is ended by seller but not ended with a purchase, that's why I use the term "withdraw" meaning you ended it and withdraw from selling, not implying that you withdraw from any transaction. BTW, I'm interested in the MAM, not MAB which is too big for me. Congratualations to your friend who got that bag! I appologized for the wrong/unclear phrase used.

10. mingtze, I just sent you a PM.

11. I'd love for silver hardware... is it an option? Oh who am I kidding... I'm interested either way. :smile: If we sign up now, is that a promise to buy? How do we pay? Thanks!!

12. If we get 8 persons then we can start sending Cory at Rebecca Minkoff our credit card and address information. Once Cory got all of them, the process will start. You card will be charged once the bag is shipped.

Technically, it is a promise to buy once you send your CC info to Cory, not the sign up here. The sign up here is just a prove to Cory that we can get enough interest to start it.

13. okay, count me in. I should have my CC paid off before this all goes down, anyways. :biggrin:

14. I will keep this thread going for 2 weeks from now. If we don't get enough people by then, guess it will be a no go.

Current confirmed list.

1. mingtze
    2. mingtze's sister
    3. jsenning

loquita and hannahbananab, I will post the replies from Cory when they are available.

15. I heard back from Cory.

1. Will look exactly the same as the first release which is with tassels and brass hardware
    2. Price is $550 with $20 shipping charges
    3. There is no estimate on when it will be shipped as it depends on when we have gathered 8 persons that is confirmed to be interested on it.
    4. Your credit card will not be charged by RM.com unless the bag is shipped
    5. We can request to have the bag with black bebbled leather.

If anyone is interested, you can add your name to the list :yahoo:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.