Black & White Stripe Chanel Collection

1. Hello,

I have noticed that there has been a number of Chanel black and white stripe items featured in magazines lately. These include earrings, necklaces and a small canvas classic flap bag.
    I am just wondering if anyone knows anything about this collection, When it was released? and When is it likely to be discontinued?
    Unfortunately I'm not located near a Chanel store but will be travelling to a few in about a month's time. I am wondering if I wait till then, I might miss out on this collection?

Thanks for your help :smile:

2. There is a nautical stripe classic flap bag that is coming out soon. I saw it in a magazine retailing about AU$2200. I know there will be new stock next month but i not sure if that bag is included.

3. correct me if im wrong, but i think it's from fall/winter06.

i saw the earrings studs and godddddddd so cuteeeeeeee!

4. omg i need to see pic's

5. does anyone have pics?

6. SOMEONE POST PICS please :smile:

7. Hi can any one help me please id this chanel bag, i think it is canvas and has a pink and cream stripe pattern on the bag with what looks like wood on the bag where the handles are attached to with stripey long cavas handles. I would like the name of the bag if anyone could help me thanks... new to tpf. Thanks

8. i have a black & white striped velvet classic flap. it's from the fall 06 collection.

1.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
  9. Thanks!

10. The Charlotte, NC NM had a black/white stripe flap for sale about a month ago. Ask for Natasha, she had it in the back and not on the shelf. It might be gone, but it's worth a try if you are really interested.

11. kirsten, that bag has so much going on but it's so cute!

12. i love it Kirsten, gorgeous bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice