Black/white Damask work on Overstock for $899!

Hooray! It came today! Here are my (poor) pics:

IMG_2671.jpg

IMG_2670.jpg

IMG_2669.jpg

It's totally unlike any other Bbag I've ever seen...but that's what I like about it. I was afraid the fabric would be really delicate (after years of paranoia with handling silk Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bags), but it feels pretty sturdy. The white stripes are actually more ivory - I don't know if it comes across in the pics. I love the silver hardware!

Any suggestions on what to wear with this? I need some fashion advice! :yes:

Anything and everything!!!

That may be one of the prettiest bags of all time. Ever.

Wow.

PS- this is the first Balenciaga I ever fell in love with. Someone had it as their avatar about a year or so ago. Winona maybe??

Sigh, I'm just gonna stare at this for a while. A long while.

Anything and everything!!!

That may be one of the prettiest bags of all time. Ever.

Wow.

PS- this is the first Balenciaga I ever fell in love with. Someone had it as their avatar about a year or so ago. Winona maybe??

Sigh, I'm just gonna stare at this for a while. A long while.

Wow, coming from you, D, that means a LOT, 'cuz you have amazing taste! :P

I only wish I were as good of a photographer as you, so I could get it represented more accurately here. The beauty of the fabric just doesn't show up well in a photo. Sigh.

Aw thanks sweetie!! :shame:

I'll just spin on down the coast in my covertible and do a photo shoot with you and your wonderful bags :wlae:

PS. You did a stunning job of capturing the weave of the fabric though!!! :girlsigh:

Wow, coming from you, D, that means a LOT, 'cuz you have amazing taste! :P

I only wish I were as good of a photographer as you, so I could get it represented more accurately here. The beauty of the fabric just doesn't show up well in a photo. Sigh.