Black & white city, in Barneys online mailer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wouldn't be my first choice, because of the white color being so vulnerable to showing the dirt in the most dirt-prone places...(corners, handles).

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. its cute!

3. I like it with the hardware

4. Those are Balenciaga's cruise collection.:yes: I posted a thread in the shopping section yesterday. These bags are suede with leather trimming and pewter hardware. They are also available at BalNY now. I saw them at the trunk show and some were really nice.

5. I saw this one, as well as the navy black (I think) combo, today at NM. I didn't care for them.

6. Awwww, it is sooo cute! I really like this combo!

7. I do love black and white, but I think I will stick to the basics in Bal! These are not for me, but I know they will look great on someone!

8. really cute.

9. Thanks for posting the pic for us. It is cute but like you mentioned- wouldn't be my first choice colorwise.

10. When I heard about the two tone with suede I was a little unsure but it looks very good.

11. Did anyone go thru the entire catalog? Half the links don't work or say "sorry we are restocking our inventory" :rolleyes:

12. I love the black and white!!!! So chic!

13. This is really cool -- I don't think I'd buy it because I can't keep anything white clean (not even a shirt!), but I like the two-tone look. I'd be interested in seeing the navy/black IRL but I think I'd be more interested in a navy/brown.

14. very cute