Black vs Grey

Personally, I have to own a basic black day bag, and I think that a black Tharpe would be great. OTOH, if you already have a great black bag, go for the gray. The Tharpe looks good in the gray, and it is a useful medium cool tone gray.

I have this in grey and the colour is beautiful. Medium steel grey. It is a cool toned grey, you can see the blue undertones but is definately grey not blue. If you already have a black bag you like, definately go for the grey. It is neutral enough to go with anything imo.

I do not have a grey bag either, in fact I have never owned a grey bag and I think that is why I am hesitant in going that route, the black bag feels safe and I know it will go with everything...but the grey looks soooo pretty.

I have the grey tharpe and it really is a beautiful color! I was trying to think of how best to describe it, but Talia got it better than I could ever put into words. I will say though, that I also have a black mercer TC, so I didn't feel like I needed another black bag in the tharpe. I also have a tendency to wear a lot of black (I know I know.. trying to break the habit) and the grey looks FABULOUS against black.. mm... As with all HH bags, the leather is very very soft, I love it!

I have this in grey and the colour is beautiful. Medium steel grey. It is a cool toned grey, you can see the blue undertones but is definately grey not blue. If you already have a black bag you like, definately go for the grey. It is neutral enough to go with anything imo.

I have the grey tharpe and it really is a beautiful color! I was trying to think of how best to describe it, but Talia got it better than I could ever put into words. I will say though, that I also have a black mercer TC, so I didn't feel like I needed another black bag in the tharpe. I also have a tendency to wear a lot of black (I know I know.. trying to break the habit) and the grey looks FABULOUS against black.. mm... As with all HH bags, the leather is very very soft, I love it!

I too wear a lot of black...do you find that it goes well with other colors as well?? I was really pretty sure I was going with the black but now I am starting to change my mind! Decisions, Decisions!!! :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

Grey!
I think the Tharpe looks fabulous in grey! The color really shows off the detail of the bag.
There are so many beautiful black bags out there, but HH does a gorgeous grey!

I say go for the grey! I have tharpe in grey. I wear a lot of black too and the grey gives my outfit a bit of a pop! Black is safe and classic but sometimes maybe a tad too boring..IMO. Grey goes basically well with almost all colors.. i saw in the stores how they displayed grape, eggplant shirts against grey bottoms or grey sweaters with a grey bag.. it goes nicely for fall! :tup:Good luck choosing! Either way both colors are great! U will never go wrong with HH as the leather is soft and detailing are brilliant!

I have the Tharpe in grey and I love it! I have several black bags but this is the only grey bag I have. So I would say if you already have a basic black bag then go for the grey! It is a popular color this fall and will go with a lot and be a nice change from black. And I agree with everybody else, this is a very pretty grey. Please let us know what you decide! :smile: