Black tote: Chanel Paris-Biarritz or Longchamp Rodeo?

muppy

Nov 26, 2005
Deciding on a practical black tote which i can throw around...The Chanel Paris Biarritz looks really practical and the fact that it is not leather probably makes it lighter to carry and water-resistant. The Longchamp is leather (it comes in black leather, not suede, with silver zips as well) and it is really soft and light ... can't really decide... price-wise, i suppose the longchamp is more value for money since it is leather whilst the chanel is canvas and coated canvas and cost more. Please help... which design do you prefer?

there are picts from Jayne1's thread if you want to have a closer look at the chanel...
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/i...ritz-pics-97334.html?highlight=Paris+Biarritz

Attachments

• DynamicImage_803_Products_ImageZoom_jpg.jpg
    DynamicImage_803_Products_ImageZoom_jpg.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,715
  • chanel-1dec.jpg
    chanel-1dec.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2,107
def. this :
attachment.php

i :heart: bigger bags :P

the longchamp one comes in black, white, silver leather (have a look at their website for spring colors) it cost £345 here in london

i think that's the problem i am having... who can resist a chanel???? both are equally practical i think... and both comes in black... longchamp is definitely cheaper and is leather whilst chanel is canvas...