Black Timeless Flap (Neimans online)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was checking the NM catalog codes thread in search for a new bag :coolio: and discovered this one for a timeless flap (m/l?) still works. I'm not looking for this particular bag so I did not verify by purchasing it but I was able to add it to my bag and it indicated it was in stock. HTH.

Neiman Marcus Catalog Code: F1108

39B Shoulder Bag $2,695

[​IMG]

2. wow...thanks!

3. I ordered it and it was cancelled. Said unable to fill.

4. Lovely bag! thanks for the info ;)

5. Sorry M4L. I was hopeful.

6. They also have the Grey PST available on the website.

7. Oh no worries! It would have been a bonus if available but nothing lost since not. Thank you for posting!

8. I only see one in BLACK and it says IN STOCK...worth a try if you want one

9. It cancels the order after you place it. This is a good idea for a thread though. If anyone has any old chanel codes we should try them and post if they work.

10. It just let me purchase CC ballet flats online.... I got a confirmation email... let's see if it gets cancelled!

11. Nice!! I tried 3 bags all got canceled!

12. Aww thats too bad!!!! Did you get a cancellation email right away, and no confirmation email? Just wondering, because I think the shoes went through.... !

13. No, I got the cancellation right away you should be good! Congrats!!

14. Do you mind telling me how to find the Chanel on NM website? I tried to put the catalog code and Chanel in the search field but nothing came up. TIA