Black?? The preferred color of the moment??

1. I have been watching the Bbag threads as usual, but have found that so many of us are really loving the black at the moment:love: . Am I the only one seeing this or are you really loving black alot right now too?:graucho:

2. :yes: it's just that a black b bag looks fab all the time. goes with most anything. just can't go wrong with that choice!

3. I noticed it too. Black is classic and looks great with pretty much everything. From seeing those threads, getting a black b-bag has crossed my mind but I have to remember I have a black Gucci. I must resist....for now

4. I live in NYC and wear tons of black, so black is good for me--I have both the purse and work in black and a ton of other black handbags, BUT what I really like about Balenciaga are the colors--so this is the one brand where I have A LOT of colors as well.

5. :yes: Yep. Me as well, but out of all my great colors, black seems to be the only one I use:roflmfao:

6. I am all about black bags! They are the ones I always end up using the most, they never go out of style, and they look great even if they get beat up!

7. I noticed it too, ranskimmie! It's driving me insane now- do I want a black city??? heheh I can't figure myself out anymore. One moment, I'm dying for a blueberry city, the next it's a white first. Now I want a black city. I hate that I keep changing my mind because it just means I have to wait longer for my next bbag!!!

8. Hey kattiepie I say just from experience, my black city works the best for me:yes: :heart:

9. I think it's because once you start looking at all the cool pictures with nice smooth leather, you just can't resist!!! :P

I didn't want black bag at first and went round and round and round for different color. Can't believe that I might decide to get black instead! :shrugs:

I notice though that not many have the First. I would love to see the First in black.... :yes:

10. I don't have any b-bags, but I like black the most.

11. i'll ALWAYS love black!

12. i'm so excited! :wlae: just bought my first black bbag... and it's a weekender!

13. I think a black in at least one of the Bbag styles is a 'must have' for a Bbag collector. After trying a few different styles and checking out the leather on several, I finally ended up very happy with a classic black 'Classique'.

14. Wow, congrat! Finally you bought the weekender. :love: I'm waiting for my Ink Weekender as well!!! :girlsigh:

15. I guess because fall is rolling around and there are a few newbies to bbags people are thinking about black. Black was my first bbag, but I'm all about colors now. I have enough black bags.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice