Black/Tan St. Louis... A must color?

Dec 26, 2006
I need help. I want to purchase a St. Louis PM.. but I've need help deciding on the color... ( i know I see a lot of threads like this ) :smile:

Anyways, I have a lot of black bags already, and a lot of bright colored bags as well. I was looking for something that I could wear daily without thinking twice about whether or not it will match my outfit.

After looking at this thread and scrolling through the colors, I think that the black with the tan handles would be a basic color... What do you think?

Also, does anyone has this color/bag that I could get some feedback from. I didn't see any pics of this color on this thread and pics would be greatly appreciated as well.

Also, does anyone know the price? I plan to purchase from Barneys over the phone.
Thanks!

Here's a pic of a black/tan PM along with a navy GM (from sarag505)

I think the black/tan is very nice and a good neutral. I went with the black/black myself. I absolutely love it.

The St. Louis PM is currently $940.

Good luck w/your decision.

attachment.php

I have a black/tan St. Louis PM (seen above in the post by gwen10) and I adore it!! It looks so classic and I think that the tan handles give the bag a bit more of a pop and contrast than the black handles.

I adore this combination. It's the brown color I wish LV's always had! It's definitely the next Goyard color I'm getting. Right now I have the red and green.