Black Swing with silver chain??

Jess_yyc

Sep 24, 2012
Hello ladies! I'm new to RM and TPF but after much deliberation I think I've decided on a swing as my first RM bag. I'm wondering if a swing in black w/ silver hw has been released recently?? I saw one on eBay but it says it was a custom order plus since its my first RM purchase I would prefer to go through a seller that accepts returns. Any help is appreciated!

Hi Jess, you can buy one directly from Rebecca's site:

http://www.rebeccaminkoff.com/shop/handbags/cross-body/swing.html

Here is her return policy:

http://www.rebeccaminkoff.com/policies/

We offer free returns for Full-Price USA orders!

We do not offer exchanges, however we are happy to assist with a return and re-order!

All sale merchandise is final sale. We will not accept returns, or order cancellations on sale merchandise.

Please note, We only accept returns for items purchased at full price, this excludes items purchased from our Black Friday Sale, End of the Year Sale, or any other purchases made with a discount. In order to receive a refund the merchandise must be returned within 14 days of delivery, in the exact condition in which it was shipped.

Click here to submit a return request. You will receive a reply within 2 business days.

If approved, you will receive an email with a pre-paid FedEx return label and a Return Authorization form. Print both. Attach the FedEx label to the outside of your return package and enclosed the Return Authorization form inside.

Drop off your package at a FedEx location, or hand it off to a FedEx driver. For locations visit FedEx.com.

You will receive an email from a Rebecca Minkoff customer care liaison confirming that your return is received and your refund has been processed. Please allow 2 business days from the time we receive your return for the refund to be processed. Please allow your financial institution up to 10 business days to post the refund to your account.

Thank you so much for posting that anthrosphere! Unfortunately when I use your link I can't find any option to add this bag to my cart? When I go to the RM site on my own I can't even find the bag?! Maybe I'm just way too tired but what am I missing something?

Yeah I think the black swing with silver hardware in the fist link posted is unfortunately sold out :sad:
They have the one with light gold hardware which looks pretty close to silver depends on lighting.

Does anyone have any pics of the light gold hardware against black? I've seen a few comments about it looking silver in some lighting and I'm very curious about how it looks. I was looking at purchasing the black swing w/ silver hw from muse ten but so far very unimpressed with the customer service. Also, can anyone tell me if the black swing on shopbop is shown with light gold hw? Thanks everyone!

Does anyone have any pics of the light gold hardware against black? I've seen a few comments about it looking silver in some lighting and I'm very curious about how it looks. I was looking at purchasing the black swing w/ silver hw from muse ten but so far very unimpressed with the customer service. Also, can anyone tell me if the black swing on shopbop is shown with light gold hw? Thanks everyone!

The one on ShopBop looks like light gold HW to me - I at first thought it was silver till I saw the up close pics...that's usually an indication that it's light gold. It can be a chameleon in certain lights. :smile:

I can't post pic since I do not have any black w/ LG hardware, but I have some bags with lg hardware in other colors - it definitely look gold than silver IRL. My impression; silver hardware = cool, casual. lg hardware = sophisticated, classy.
HTH!

Oh, and the one on Shopbop looks light gold to me too.

Thanks for your comments black cat. Part of me would really like switch it up and give the lg hardware a chance but the other part knows that the silver hardware better suits my style/wardrobe. Ugh so conflicted! Normally I would just order both and keep once but since I live in Canada the cost of shipping/duty/taxes can be a pain.

Ohhh I just saw a mini black quilted affair on shopbop and it has silver hw!

I just saw this bag today at shopbop, but it doesn't say what color the hardware is? It definitely looks like silver but the new mini affairs at bloomies that are black have gold HW.

I may just have to take a chance and order it, I am loving this style.

I actually did go ahead and order it! I should receive it today or tmr so I will let you know about the hw. Right after I ordered it I did see the black swing with silver hw on nordstroms site so ill have to see how I like the mini and go from there