Black sweet alhambra necklace

Hi i am a newbie here. Need some clarification here is possible. I am searching for a black onyx sweet alhambra in rose gold necklace can’t see it on line. I was wondering if this is something that can be special order?

You can definitely special order the onyx vintage alhambra pendant in pink (rose) gold, but the list I have for special orders is only vintage and magic sizes. I can't recall anyone special ordering a sweet pendant, so it may not be possible.

@Meta Would you mind terribly posting a pic of your malachite and WG special order, maybe in the SO thread if you don't want here, or link it? I would so love to see it. Thank you.
If you click on the red text in my post above, you'll be directed to my post in the SO thread. ;) (I had hyperlinked it.)

Reactions: hhw
If you click on the red text in my post above, you'll be directed to my post in the SO thread. ;) (I had hyperlinked it.)
Thank you so much. They are very very pretty!! I don't know why I thought they were in WG. Do you happen to have a mod shot? That would be gorgeous to see... if you don't mind.

Sorry....dumb question...but I haven’t been collecting vca that long and I usually go through my nm SA....can anyone order an SO of these malachite sweet earrings?....or do you have to spend a certain amount in the boutique to place an SO order? I know there is a premium for SO. Thx