Black sweet alhambra necklace

May 14, 2010
San Francisco
Hi i am a newbie here. Need some clarification here is possible. I am searching for a black onyx sweet alhambra in rose gold necklace can’t see it on line. I was wondering if this is something that can be special order?

DS2006

Sep 27, 2013
You can definitely special order the onyx vintage alhambra pendant in pink (rose) gold, but the list I have for special orders is only vintage and magic sizes. I can't recall anyone special ordering a sweet pendant, so it may not be possible.

jenaps

O.G.
Apr 26, 2008
I saw someone post a picture of sweet malachite earrings in the SO tread. You should put in a request and see what they say.

Meta

Metamorphosis
O.G.
Jan 20, 2007
Treasure Tower

Meta

Metamorphosis
O.G.
Jan 20, 2007
Treasure Tower
@Meta Would you mind terribly posting a pic of your malachite and WG special order, maybe in the SO thread if you don't want here, or link it? I would so love to see it. Thank you.
If you click on the red text in my post above, you'll be directed to my post in the SO thread. ;) (I had hyperlinked it.)

Reactions: hhw

EpiFanatic

VCA bb
O.G.
May 5, 2010
At home
If you click on the red text in my post above, you'll be directed to my post in the SO thread. ;) (I had hyperlinked it.)
Thank you so much. They are very very pretty!! I don't know why I thought they were in WG. Do you happen to have a mod shot? That would be gorgeous to see... if you don't mind.

Mustwork4bags

Dec 19, 2012
Sorry....dumb question...but I haven’t been collecting vca that long and I usually go through my nm SA....can anyone order an SO of these malachite sweet earrings?....or do you have to spend a certain amount in the boutique to place an SO order? I know there is a premium for SO. Thx